Terms of Service
By using our services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
- You must be 18 years or older in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. MGE Wiki cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your MGE Wiki Account.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of MGE Wiki will result in an immediate termination of your account and related services.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You acknowledge and agree that MGE Wiki may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on the MGE Wiki website, available at  and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted the MGE Wiki website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- MGE Wiki will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, regardless of whether we were advised of the possibility of such damage. In the case that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you, although our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- The failure of MGE Wiki to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and MGE Wiki and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and MGE Wiki (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
You agree that, upon uploading content to this site, the content you upload is either Public Domain, released under a Creative Commons-type license, or not copyrighted (i.e. it is within your rights to publish it here); or you own the copyright to the content and consent to it being fully published here; or you have a separate license from the copyright holder to make their content publicly available.
IF YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY ENTITLED TO GRANT THESE LICENSES FOR THE UPLOADED CONTENT, THEN YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO UPLOAD THE CONTENT TO THIS SITE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY MGE WIKI. YOU RETAIN FULL LIABILITY FOR ANY MISAPPROPRIATED CONTENT UPLOADED TO THIS SERVICE.
To initiate a formal DMCA takedown request, please send a letter to MGE Wiki at firstname.lastname@example.org
The takedown notice must substantially comply with the provisions of 17. U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A). Submission of a takedown notice further requires that you consent to the jurisdiction of a United States court. Statutory requirements of a valid DMCA takedown notice include:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- your contact information;
- identification of what work is being infringed;
- identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and a description that allows us to locate the material on our website;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once you have initiated a DMCA takedown notice…
If MGE Wiki receives a valid and statutorily-compliant DMCA takedown notice, MGE Wiki will remove the content upon satisfactory review of the merits of the infringement claim.